Admittedly, with everything going on (working full time, going to college full time, being a mom, planning a wedding, getting our home on the market, and look at a new home to buy), I have not been reading as much or keeping up with new releases and upcoming authors. I am not sure if you have noticed my absence the past many months, but being gone made me really miss reading and sharing my reviews and book-themed posts with you loves! Luckily I have seemed to get out of this strange funk for the most part and I wanted to share some books that were released (mostly) recently that are on my must-buy-and-read-this-book-as-soon-as-possible list.
Here are the latest books that I am lusting over:
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- The Crown by Kiera Cass
- Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones
- Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich
- The Pursuit by Janet Evanovich
- Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
Have you read any of these? What were your thoughts on them?